Tree and Palm Trimming Solutions in Honolulu
Our highly experienced tree professionals are led by a certified arborist who oversees the planning and execution of our projects. With years of experience managing residential and commercial tree projects our staff will be able to maximize the health of your trees and the aesthetic value of your property. Our climbers regularly service several types of palms and pines, Monkeypod, Banyan, Mango, Lychee, and Shower trees.
Tree care requires the knowledge and experience to develop a service plan beyond the next service. We identify potential human and environmental issues moving forward and partner with you to develop a “master tree plan.” This program is designed to remove unwanted and invasive varietals while maximizing the health and value of your trees and landscaped areas.
Our clients enjoy working with our timely and responsive staff. We understand the value that healthy trees and landscaping brings to a home or business. Put your property our hands and receive the comfort of knowing that your trees are getting the attention they need. We carry $2 million in general liability insurance and our staff are covered by a full suite of medical and worker’s compensation insurance. We provide complimentary estimates and initial tree health assessments.
We differentiate our tree and palm care by providing a highly professional experience from start to finish.
- We have two arborists using the latest tree pruning techniques
- We have a 65-foot bucket truck for greater safety and efficiency
- We use rigging equipment to lower heavy and hazardous material
- Highly reliable and responsive to your needs
- We work 24 hours, seven days a week around your schedule
- Fully insured with $2 million in general liability coverage
- Our employees have healthcare & workman's compensation
- Upon request, clients are listed as additionally insured
- Services are documented with photographs
- We donate our tree mulch to local farms and nurseries